Monday, July 7, 2014

Ramadan Special Guest Post: Tropical Fruit Cheesecake Pots (No-Bake)


I am so excited to share this amazing recipe for no-bake exotic fruit cheesecake pots over at Lubna's blog Kitchen Flavours. Every year Lubna posts a series for Ramadan called Joy From Fasting To Feasting, where for each day of Ramadan she shares a recipe from a guest blogger. I am grateful to have been asked to participate this year, not only because its for Ramadan, but also as it is my first time as a guest blogger anywhere! 

Lubna asked me to share a recipe that is made for Iftar in my house, and since I love coming up with sweet treats to enjoy during Ramadan, I decided to share these cheesecake pots. You might recognise that they are a twist on the cheesecake recipes I have posted before, but this time I added a sublime layer of pineapple, mango and kiwi fruit for an "exotic" touch. Not only is it great to make in Ramadan, but also for parties, summer BBQ's, and any get-together. 

To see my post with the recipe, head on over at Kitchen Flavours, and be sure to have a look at the other participating bloggers with their recipes! 

Joy From Fasting To Feasting - VII
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Assalamu alaikum... Coming from Lubna's space... so glad to know a fellow Dubai blogger! I am drooling at your desserts, they look so good especially for a sweet tooth like me! Hope to keep in touch... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look awesome! Heading on over now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete

© Beela Bakes | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig